What's In A Title?

The blog title is my take on my favourite quote from Stephenie Meyer's Twilight novel, when Bella realises she is in love with vampire Edward. My version is slightly less impressive than that in the book but never the less true:


"About three things I was absolutely positive, first I was an obsessed crafter, second, there was a part of me - and I didn't know how potent that part might be, that thirsted for beautiful craft materials, dies, stamps, papers, cardstock etc, and third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with scrapbooking and cardmaking"







Wednesday 20 June 2012

Happy Birthday Caroline

Today I gave Caroline her birthday card as I won't be seeing her on Friday which is the "big day".  I made it using the Stampin' Up! Twitterpatted papers from the Summer mini catalogue and one of the Lili of the Valley stamps which I coloured with Pro-markers and lots of glitter.  The flowers I made myself from punched circles, twirled up and glued into bases punched with small flower punches.  She seemed to like it so I am happy.  Next card I will be making will be a birth card for some friends who are currently at the hospital having their first baby, I am so excited.  I want to get cracking on the card but don't know the sex of the baby yet so I will have to wait.  I have punched and coloured lots of cute baby themed images, two of each image, one blue and one pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment