What's In A Title?

The blog title is my take on my favourite quote from Stephenie Meyer's Twilight novel, when Bella realises she is in love with vampire Edward. My version is slightly less impressive than that in the book but never the less true:


"About three things I was absolutely positive, first I was an obsessed crafter, second, there was a part of me - and I didn't know how potent that part might be, that thirsted for beautiful craft materials, dies, stamps, papers, cardstock etc, and third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with scrapbooking and cardmaking"







Wednesday 22 August 2012

Parents On The Run

 
Today I spent my day off lugging heavy boxes out of the back of a removals van into my parents new bungalow.  They spent years planning the big move to the seaside when they retired and now they have moved back to the big, bad city, arriving just as the last box came off the van!!!  I used a printed image from Lili of the Valley, I know, it's lazy not to use the stamp I bought but I haven't had time to colour much recently.  The papers are random sheets I found in my stash box when I was giving it it's annual tidy out.  The flowers I made myself and the leafy bits and label were punched using the Stampin' Up! Build A Bird punch.  Because of the flowers standing proud of the card I had to make a envelobox to put it in too.

No comments:

Post a Comment