What's In A Title?

The blog title is my take on my favourite quote from Stephenie Meyer's Twilight novel, when Bella realises she is in love with vampire Edward. My version is slightly less impressive than that in the book but never the less true:


"About three things I was absolutely positive, first I was an obsessed crafter, second, there was a part of me - and I didn't know how potent that part might be, that thirsted for beautiful craft materials, dies, stamps, papers, cardstock etc, and third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with scrapbooking and cardmaking"







Saturday 23 March 2013

My Fifty Shades

At the recent Scrapstars Retreat one of the pre retreat challenges was a layout based on the hit book Fifty Shades of Grey. It could have 50 shades of the colour grey or none at all or be directly about the book or not at all. This is my entry, a layout about my lovely hubby Grumpy. Actually he would be more suited to a layout themed around the seven dwarves, Grumpy, Dopey, Sleepy...get the idea? I really struggled with a title then driving home from work one evening someone on the radio was reviewing a new play, could have been Full Monty musical or similar and said "more James May than Christian Grey" and I had my title. Don't think hubby was too impressed but when he gets rid of his model railway and teddy bears I might change the title (not)!

No comments:

Post a Comment