What's In A Title?

The blog title is my take on my favourite quote from Stephenie Meyer's Twilight novel, when Bella realises she is in love with vampire Edward. My version is slightly less impressive than that in the book but never the less true:


"About three things I was absolutely positive, first I was an obsessed crafter, second, there was a part of me - and I didn't know how potent that part might be, that thirsted for beautiful craft materials, dies, stamps, papers, cardstock etc, and third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with scrapbooking and cardmaking"







Thursday 15 August 2013

Snowmen In August

I had a couple of free hours this afternoon so I started assembling some Christmas cards.  A couple of weeks ago I stamped some images using the gorgeous new Lili of the Valley Christmas stamps and coloured them in with Promarkers and Prisma pencils ready to go onto cards.  I used some old Stamping Up Christmas papers and added some old music paper from my stash.  I added a variety of die cut embellishments and bling and glitter and used a Stamping Up greeting on a tag on the front and a lovely verse from the same stamp set inside.  Right that's one done, about thirty more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment