What's In A Title?

The blog title is my take on my favourite quote from Stephenie Meyer's Twilight novel, when Bella realises she is in love with vampire Edward. My version is slightly less impressive than that in the book but never the less true:


"About three things I was absolutely positive, first I was an obsessed crafter, second, there was a part of me - and I didn't know how potent that part might be, that thirsted for beautiful craft materials, dies, stamps, papers, cardstock etc, and third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with scrapbooking and cardmaking"







Sunday 17 October 2010


This week I took part in Kirsty Wiseman's Wednesday Night Crop, an online crop where Kirsty first posts a sketch of a layout and then broadcasts a webcast of her putting the layout together. What a hoot, we got to see her craft room, her dog Eddy, her flip flops and a lovely layout she put together. I didn't complete my layout during the crop as it was my first time and I wanted to watch what went on without stabbing myself with my scissors and bleeding all over my layout. I put the layout together a couple of days later and I love the simplicity of it. It didn't cost much to do the layout as I only used one sheet of textured white cardstock (not Bazzill), a few left over bits of patterned paper from my scraps box and inked some plain flowers to match the colours of the card candy (pretend brads). The photo is my daughter at an open day for Sunderland University in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment