What's In A Title?

The blog title is my take on my favourite quote from Stephenie Meyer's Twilight novel, when Bella realises she is in love with vampire Edward. My version is slightly less impressive than that in the book but never the less true:


"About three things I was absolutely positive, first I was an obsessed crafter, second, there was a part of me - and I didn't know how potent that part might be, that thirsted for beautiful craft materials, dies, stamps, papers, cardstock etc, and third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with scrapbooking and cardmaking"







Saturday 30 October 2010

It's the birthday of my husband's aunt this weekend, Halloween infact, so I grabbed a few pieces of card and paper from my scraps box and my Copic Markers and made this card using one of the lovely Lili of the Valley rubber stamps. I love this stamp cos it can be used for so many different cards, for people of different ages. I have to confess to being a bit of a Lili of the Valley addict, I bought a couple on line to make specific cards for workmates, then went to the Harrogate show and bought about ten more then when I got home I went on line and bought another dozen or so and then some more a few days later - eek!! I think I have about thirty different ones now and I believe there are some new stamps being released in November so I might be getting hubby to buy me some for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment