What's In A Title?

The blog title is my take on my favourite quote from Stephenie Meyer's Twilight novel, when Bella realises she is in love with vampire Edward. My version is slightly less impressive than that in the book but never the less true:


"About three things I was absolutely positive, first I was an obsessed crafter, second, there was a part of me - and I didn't know how potent that part might be, that thirsted for beautiful craft materials, dies, stamps, papers, cardstock etc, and third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with scrapbooking and cardmaking"







Monday 4 April 2011

Scrapstars




Had a fabulous weekend at the mini Scrapstars event in Leeds this past weekend. The three projects covered during the day were amazing, there was a vintage wedding album designed by the wonderful Monique Jacobs from the Netherlands, who unfortunately couldn't attend but the class was taught by her good friend Jolanda Meurs also from the Netherlands. Local lass Kirsty Wiseman popped along to teach the creation of an fabulous trinket box and Caroline Lovett, the retreat organiser, taught an altered book with lots of inking and stamping.


I met some wonderful people and learnt some new techniques and have lots of things to finish so I am off now to get started. Huge thanks to Caroline for arranging the weekend. I am really looking forward to the larger event planned for September 2011 in Leeds.

For more info visit www.scrapstars.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment