What's In A Title?

The blog title is my take on my favourite quote from Stephenie Meyer's Twilight novel, when Bella realises she is in love with vampire Edward. My version is slightly less impressive than that in the book but never the less true:


"About three things I was absolutely positive, first I was an obsessed crafter, second, there was a part of me - and I didn't know how potent that part might be, that thirsted for beautiful craft materials, dies, stamps, papers, cardstock etc, and third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with scrapbooking and cardmaking"







Thursday 28 April 2011

So Eggcited.



Been snipping away at lots of Websters Pages papers today, really need to wear my glasses to make it easier to see when I am about to snip a flower off by mistake! Didn't get much stuck down today but did finish the layout above, wanted to use the Tim Holtz film frame die I got a few weeks back and also try out some layering using some Nestabilities so I put this layout together. The middles of the flowers are Cadbury's Creme Egg wrappers, thought it would extend the theme slightly. Not my usual style but it has lots of chocolate on it so what's not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment