What's In A Title?

The blog title is my take on my favourite quote from Stephenie Meyer's Twilight novel, when Bella realises she is in love with vampire Edward. My version is slightly less impressive than that in the book but never the less true:


"About three things I was absolutely positive, first I was an obsessed crafter, second, there was a part of me - and I didn't know how potent that part might be, that thirsted for beautiful craft materials, dies, stamps, papers, cardstock etc, and third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with scrapbooking and cardmaking"







Monday 28 May 2012

2012 Regional Training Day


I may already have mentioned that a couple of weeks back I attended a Stampin' Up! Regional Training Day at Weetwood Hall in Leeds.  The photograph in this layout was taken by the training ladies at the end of the event, using an i-phone, whilst standing on a chair on the stage.  It shows the seventy five Independant Stampin' Up! demonstrators that attended the day.  The layout was make with one of the three make and take kits provided on the day and a few extra bits and bobs from my S.U. stash and some of my S.U. punches.  Instructions on how to make the suggested layout were provided but being a mad scrapbooker I had to change it all and do it "My Way" which was the theme of the training event.  The papers are from the Twitterpated designer paper range from the Stampin' Up! Summer Mini brochure and the gorgeous ruffled ribbon and baker's twine can also be found in the Summer Mini.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely page Lesley and day looks like it was great fun!

    ReplyDelete