What's In A Title?

The blog title is my take on my favourite quote from Stephenie Meyer's Twilight novel, when Bella realises she is in love with vampire Edward. My version is slightly less impressive than that in the book but never the less true:


"About three things I was absolutely positive, first I was an obsessed crafter, second, there was a part of me - and I didn't know how potent that part might be, that thirsted for beautiful craft materials, dies, stamps, papers, cardstock etc, and third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with scrapbooking and cardmaking"







Saturday 13 July 2013

Dainty Dancing

We are still decorating at ours and hubby was sanding today so I was once again sent up to my craft room to keep out of the way of the dust, hurrah!  Sometimes there are advantages to being asthmatic!  
I had coloured this Lili Of The Valley, Dainty Dancing image with Pro-markers earlier in the week so I set to making a card with it for a work friend who attends weekly ballet exercise classes.  I used a variety of Memory Box, La La Land and Sizzix dies for the frame, fence, flowers and bunting.  The papers are from a paper pad that came free with a card magazine and I have used a Stampin Up text background stamp on one sheet to change the look of the papers slightly.  Trouble is I like the card so much I am not sure I want to part with it, perhaps I should make another, less embellished one for my friend, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment