What's In A Title?

The blog title is my take on my favourite quote from Stephenie Meyer's Twilight novel, when Bella realises she is in love with vampire Edward. My version is slightly less impressive than that in the book but never the less true:


"About three things I was absolutely positive, first I was an obsessed crafter, second, there was a part of me - and I didn't know how potent that part might be, that thirsted for beautiful craft materials, dies, stamps, papers, cardstock etc, and third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with scrapbooking and cardmaking"







Wednesday 18 May 2011










Like alot of my fellow scrapbookers I have a huge amount of projects that I've started but are just abandoned, unfinished, in the back of a cupboard. Today I dragged a few old kits out and looked at what needed to be done to finish them. The kit for the above double layout was a Karen Burniston kit from Scrap-a-Ganza in Holland in June 2008. I love Karen's work cos she is a qualified engineer and used her knowledge to make amazing interactive, 3D designs. The second page of this layout opens up to reveal a pop up tower of playing cards with photos attached. I themed it around the joke playing card cos my husband is always playing the joker, pulling faces or putting on silly outfits. Right, that's one unfinished kit completed, about 31 more to go.

1 comment:

  1. Lesley this is gorgeous, I too am a big Karen Burniston fan and would have loved this class.

    ReplyDelete