What's In A Title?

The blog title is my take on my favourite quote from Stephenie Meyer's Twilight novel, when Bella realises she is in love with vampire Edward. My version is slightly less impressive than that in the book but never the less true:


"About three things I was absolutely positive, first I was an obsessed crafter, second, there was a part of me - and I didn't know how potent that part might be, that thirsted for beautiful craft materials, dies, stamps, papers, cardstock etc, and third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with scrapbooking and cardmaking"







Monday 23 May 2011

Stash Diet













I've been on a stash diet this month....allegedly!! I could not resist buying the Happy Go Lucky mini kit sold by Bellaboo (http://www.bellaboo.co.uk). The papers are from My Minds Eye's "Lime Twist" range. As soon as the postman handed me the pizza box with the Bellaboo label on I went straight to my craft room, opened the box and got scrapping with a photo I'd printed off when I ordered the kit. I love the kits from Bellaboo, especially the mini ones cos you get lots of stash for not alot of money, this one was £10.99 and had two sheets of bazzill, five sheets of MME papers, ribbon, twine, a die cut butterfly, 5 Prima flowers, some webbed weave and I got a bag of lovely buttons in with the parcel too. The photo is of my daughter and her friend in 2009 in their prom dresses and the colours of the dresses went really well with the colours of the papers. I blinged up the wings of the butterfly die cut and wrapped some of the twine around it's middle. I struggled to get the webbed weave to stick to the page with glue so I had to add a couple of stitches on each end of the weave to hold it in place. I love making photo corners so added a couple of these to the photo. I am really happy with the layout, just hope that the butterflies don't get squashed when I pop it in my 2011 album.

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love this page. I am still on my diet 8-).

    ReplyDelete