What's In A Title?

The blog title is my take on my favourite quote from Stephenie Meyer's Twilight novel, when Bella realises she is in love with vampire Edward. My version is slightly less impressive than that in the book but never the less true:


"About three things I was absolutely positive, first I was an obsessed crafter, second, there was a part of me - and I didn't know how potent that part might be, that thirsted for beautiful craft materials, dies, stamps, papers, cardstock etc, and third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with scrapbooking and cardmaking"







Monday 16 May 2011












My lovely husband and I (and our cuddly PG Tips Monkey) have just spent a lovely weekend in London. I took over 500 photos and I am planning a number of scrapbooking projects using these photos. On our way home on Sunday afternoon we called in at St Pancras railway station cos my hubby is a bit of a train anorak and he wanted a look. Whilst we were there I sneaked away to look in Paperchase and found this gorgeous A5 Travel Journal for only £7. I thought it was fantastic as it has pages to write on, pages with pockets to hold documents, some A5 plastic pages and A5 divided into 4 plastic pages to pop photos or documents in and at the back it has a zipped wallet type page to save memorabilia. This will be a fantastic journal to record the amazing weekend and the journal reminds me of the new Smash Books that are due to be released shortly and are supposed to be the next "best thing since sliced bread" in the scrapbooking world.









No comments:

Post a Comment