What's In A Title?

The blog title is my take on my favourite quote from Stephenie Meyer's Twilight novel, when Bella realises she is in love with vampire Edward. My version is slightly less impressive than that in the book but never the less true:


"About three things I was absolutely positive, first I was an obsessed crafter, second, there was a part of me - and I didn't know how potent that part might be, that thirsted for beautiful craft materials, dies, stamps, papers, cardstock etc, and third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with scrapbooking and cardmaking"







Wednesday 19 October 2011

Kirsty's Flip Flap Scrap Page







This is the second project that was taught by Kirsty Wiseman at the wonderful Scrapstars Retreat in September. It is a layout with a mini album that folds out from the centre of the page and gives you lots of spaces to put photos. I wasn't sure how I felt about the papers when I first saw them, yellow and grey aren't my favourite colours to scrap but by adding some black to the mix I absolutely love the result. Deffo one of my favourite projects of the weekend. I filled the album with photographs taken at the retreat. Kirsty brought some punches to the class and she had a Martha Stewart Double Embossed Button punch that we used to punch lots of buttons to use on the layout, I used them in the centre of some of the flowers on the front of the layout. I loved the punch so much and couldn't find one in the UK so I have ordered one from the USA, hoping it comes soon cos the buttons it makes are gorgeous, so much easier to carry a punch in my tote that a box of buttons.








1 comment: