What's In A Title?

The blog title is my take on my favourite quote from Stephenie Meyer's Twilight novel, when Bella realises she is in love with vampire Edward. My version is slightly less impressive than that in the book but never the less true:


"About three things I was absolutely positive, first I was an obsessed crafter, second, there was a part of me - and I didn't know how potent that part might be, that thirsted for beautiful craft materials, dies, stamps, papers, cardstock etc, and third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with scrapbooking and cardmaking"







Saturday 22 October 2011

One Wish

This is another class project from the fabulous Scrapstars Retreat in September. This project was created by the wonderful Emma Trout using the gorgeous Western Romance paper range by Websters Pages. Inside the little glass bottle there is a wish for my daughter Louise, can't tell you what it says as wishes are supposed to be secret. Louise didn't even mind posing in a cowboy hat for the photo to go inside the little CD case on the layout. There were alot of part sheets of paper left in this kit so I added a couple of sheets of white Bazzill and managed to do another two more 12 x 12 layouts with the left overs. Neither have photos on them yet, might have to see if Louise continues to be co-operative and pose for some more photos. Right, off to find another retreat kit to finish. Trying to take my time with them, doing extra layouts with the left overs before moving on to the next kit.

2 comments: