What's In A Title?

The blog title is my take on my favourite quote from Stephenie Meyer's Twilight novel, when Bella realises she is in love with vampire Edward. My version is slightly less impressive than that in the book but never the less true:


"About three things I was absolutely positive, first I was an obsessed crafter, second, there was a part of me - and I didn't know how potent that part might be, that thirsted for beautiful craft materials, dies, stamps, papers, cardstock etc, and third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with scrapbooking and cardmaking"







Wednesday 25 April 2012

Lida's Journey


I attended the wonderful Scrapstars Retreat in Leeds at the weekend and this amazing album was one of the classes by the very talented Lida De Witte from The Netherlands.  I was gob-smacked when I saw the little car and the road in the album, how she thinks these things up I will never know.  The middle part of the album is a fold-out page with a huge heart and smaller hearts and I couldn't resist punching a few hearts with my Stampin Up Hearts punch, well it would have been rude not to.  I have finished the album but I am going to have to think very carefully about what photos to include in it, I want it to contain very special photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment