What's In A Title?

The blog title is my take on my favourite quote from Stephenie Meyer's Twilight novel, when Bella realises she is in love with vampire Edward. My version is slightly less impressive than that in the book but never the less true:


"About three things I was absolutely positive, first I was an obsessed crafter, second, there was a part of me - and I didn't know how potent that part might be, that thirsted for beautiful craft materials, dies, stamps, papers, cardstock etc, and third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with scrapbooking and cardmaking"







Friday 1 November 2013

Mini Christmas File Folder

I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos this week and mooching through Pinterest looking at some of the wonderful ways of using the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board.  Of course you can make envelopes with it to use up lots of hoarded patterned and plain papers and cardstock but there are so many other fabulous ways to use it and my favourite at the moment is to make file folders, large or small.  I had put this board on my Christmas list but I just couldn't wait another eight weeks and this is the first little project I made.  The little file folder is 4" x 3" and I decorated it with some papers and embellishments from My Minds Eye.  I haven't decided yet whether to pop it on a Christmas card as a decoration, pop it on a card and use it as a gift wallet or to add it to a Christmas layout.  Whatever I decide, I love it all the same.  If you haven't got this punch board go get one they are fabulous and there are four new ones out shortly that make fancy boxes and treat bags.  P.S. I know this sounds like an advert for the company, which it isn't, I am just blown away by this inexpensive, amazing little board, it's well worth the £16 price tag.

1 comment:

  1. You almost make me want to go out and buy one are you on commission ;)

    ReplyDelete