What's In A Title?

The blog title is my take on my favourite quote from Stephenie Meyer's Twilight novel, when Bella realises she is in love with vampire Edward. My version is slightly less impressive than that in the book but never the less true:


"About three things I was absolutely positive, first I was an obsessed crafter, second, there was a part of me - and I didn't know how potent that part might be, that thirsted for beautiful craft materials, dies, stamps, papers, cardstock etc, and third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with scrapbooking and cardmaking"







Thursday 28 July 2011

BFF



Caroline and I went on a photography day with Kirsty Wiseman last Sunday and not only had a fabulous day, laughing and chatting with friends but we also all went from knowing only how to work our DSLRs on automatic setting to being able to work in semi automatic, ie in apperture priority or shutter priority. Our lovely friend Kathy took this fantastic shot of Caroline and I outside the Open University in the middle of Leeds. I love the colour of Caroline's top and the colour works well with these Pink Paisley, Butterfly Garden papers. As you can see from the sidewards on shot of the layout there are lots of 3D embellishments. I had to add the sticky ribbon on the two opposite sides cos I was inking around the edge of the page with distress ink on a sponge when I dropped the sponge on the layout - ahhhhhh!!!



1 comment:

  1. Love this page and what a gorgeous photo of the two of you! glad you enjoyed your photography course, will definitely be looking to you for some tips in September lol. xx

    ReplyDelete